Tuesday, September 26, 2006

 

NJHomeBuyer.com Realty: NO FEE

Well, I hate to say it but I have to start on getting the message across. I'm not real good at advertising but if I don't lots of folks won't know I am here. I think the following helps to clarify my services and explain (a little) why we are better. I have a ways to go but this is a start:


One Realtor for access to ALL homes and buyer pays NO fee.


The BEST home search site is for clients of NJHomeBuyer.com Realty - and NO fee. Really!

Compare our services with our competitors such as REMAX, C21, Weichert, Foxtons etc. We are better.


Our search site is better and we offer better representation for home buyers - and NO fee.

We are ALWAYS on your side from the beginning to moving day - and NO fee.

This may sound to good to be true - but it is true. Exclusive buyer representation is not just for buyers of $500,000 plus priced homes. Any buyer of any home can have full representation – and NO fee by calling NJHomeBuyer.com Realty.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?