Thursday, September 21, 2006

 

Searching for Homes and Virtual Office Websites


To gain access to the VOW you have to give your name and e-mail address. It is good if you give a phone number but at this point that is optional. If you leave a number no one is going to bug you but you will get a call offering assistance and suggestions in using the site. The registration will eventually expire but it will be extended if you ask. You can ask by email (the link is provided) but you may be asked to call for the extension if I have never talked with you. There are (at least) 2 reasons for this. 1-no other Realtor site is as advanced or as comprehensive as this one and it is for our clients or those who at some point expect to purchase a home through NJHomeBuyer.com Realty. 2- I do not want other Realtors using it because they are my competitors. If they want to use a site like this they can put out the money for it. 3-I don't want buyers using it that intend to purchase a home through one of my compeitiors (REMAX, C-21, Long & Foster, Weichert, etc). I can provide better services for a buyer than they can, I can guarantee that I will always work entirely for the buyer (not the seller or as a dual agent), and they cannot make this guarantee. My VOW website is better with more information than theirs. Why should I let their buyers use my services. You get the point. If you have questions feel free to call me any time. I have one telephone number,
856-488-8444, that rings all my phones (office, cell, home).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?